Update on SeaFoam. I like it. I used it at the max recommended amount to "clean" the motor, and it worked great. I ran it according to the directions and after about an hour of total running time at five to ten minute spurts, she started running fantastic, like the day I got her.
I also found out that she was idling way too low, although perfect for trolling. At the correct idle, I'm doing an impressive 3.0-3.5 mph. Too fast for a slow troll, but she does run better.
Did a proper cleaning and winterizing this time. Hopefully, she'll fire right up in the spring.
This winter I think I'm going to sand down my floor, which I didn't do a great job of with the no-slip originally, and repaint. I hope to do a nicer job by taping off areas and then only applying the no-slip to those spots. Something I did on my buddy's boat and it came out excellent. Also, if there's time, I'm going to modify my console and do some interior fairing that I didn't do initially either. Then make a more permanent PVC run for my electrical.